Coping and Support to Recover from an Eating Disorder
Learning new coping skills is one of the most important pieces of recovery. Although these quick tips don't replace your therapist they can give you new strategies.
- Stopping the Binge-Purge Cycle
- Become a Critical Viewer of the Media
- Six Steps for Successful Grocery Shopping
- 10 Ways to Improve Your Body Image
- 10 Things to Stop Doing if You Have an Eating Disorder
For Family & Friends
Supporting a loved one who has an eating disorder is incredibly difficult. Learn more about how to take care of yourself and how to support your friend or family member.
- How to Talk to a Friend
- 10 Things to Stop Doing if Your Adolescent Has an Eating Disorder
- What Parents Need to Know About Thinspos
- Parenting An Athlete
- 10 Ways to Support Your Adolescent With An Eating Disorder
- What Not to Say to Someone With Binge-Eating Disorder
- What Not to Say to Someone With Anorexia or Bulimia
Surviving Holidays & Seasonal Stressors
Holidays and specific seasons can prove to be extremely triggering and anxiety provoking to eating disorder sufferers. Use these tips to survive and thrive.