Coping and Support to Recover from an Eating Disorder
By Susan Cowden, MS, About.com Guide
Learning new coping skills is one of the most important pieces of recovery. Although these quick tips don't replace your therapist they can give you new strategies.
- Stopping the Binge-Purge Cycle
- Become a Critical Viewer of the Media
- Six Steps for Successful Grocery Shopping
- 10 Ways to Improve Your Body Image
- 10 Things to Stop Doing if You Have an Eating Disorder
- Six Steps to Feel Great About Yourself This Summer
For Family & Friends
Supporting a loved one who has an eating disorder is incredibly difficult. Learn more about how to take care of yourself and how to support your friend or family member.